I adopted my son a few years ago in Congo where we live. I was wondering if anyone could help us navigate the maze of procedures we actually need to fill in order to transmit citizenship to my son and get his passport. We do not plan on visiting the USA at this moment but i want to get this done as soon as possible.
It seems like if i was going to the US i had to fill the form I-130 petition for alien relative but that is if i planned on travelling back to the US which i am not.
Any ideas?