Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a 16 year old living in New York. My mother is deceased and my father abusive and neglected me. So CPS got involved and moved us to my mother’s father and step mother’s home as a kinship home and they have gained custody. But I don’t feel as if this is a very good place- fighting is almost daily. And my uncle, who is on the autism spectrum and is 26 and lives here as well, has told me the things they haven’t when they weren’t home. When he was my age, they used to make copies of his emails into a folder labeled “Evidence” and when he refused to give up his passwords, my grandfather beat it out of him with a metal curtain rod. They took my uncle’s college refund money and abandoned him at home for a month. And I’m starting to slowly witness how it all is unraveling. They will not let me have service on my phone so I cannot get ahold of my social worker and I’m completely lost and scared. I don’t know what to do and I need advice from somebody with experience please and thank you.
Call 911 (you can call 911 on any phone with no service) call 911 and tell them you need to contact your social worker immediately that you do not feel safe. If you do not feel safe please do it asap.
Advertisements