Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey Aaliyah - I would love to learn more about your journey, you can reach me directly at alden@crybaby-media.com. I hope to hear from you soon :)
Hi, my name is Aaliyah and I'm looking for a mom. I'm 24, have been married for almost 6 years and have two amazing little boys ( 4 and 3 months). My mom has BPD and we don't speak because of it. She was verbally, emotionally and physically abusive my whole life. For the sake of my sanity and mental health I completely cut off contact with her and literally the rest of my family which is very hurtful because it kills me that things had to be taken to that extreme. I will always have this gaping whole in my heart where my mother should have been but I'm hoping to change that. I just want love, support and encouragement. I want someone to share my son's milestones with. I want a real mother/family. Hopefully there's someone out there that has always wanted a daughter and grand kids. It's really difficult to write this so I pray something good comes from it.
My email is agueroaaliyah@yahoo.com if I don't respond on here. :broken_heart:
Advertisements