Advertisements
Advertisements
She is a single parent after giving birth to boy&girl twins last September 11 2017. She encountered a huge amount of problems in my admission to give birth as she questioned some of the proposed medications & the side effects & she was accused of risking their lives & due to past issues talking many years before she was sectioned then she was sent to a mother & baby unit but time & again with this label that had been assigned & various accusations of things that were twisted out of proportion due to my holistic independent approach to life. she ended up in court fighting separation which led to the judge favouring ADOPTION3 months after their birth before my scars had even healed & the rejection of their Dad. she just wanted to be left alone. Eventually she cut all contact with Dad but not before she found out she was expecting again she have more then enough love to give with the right support! The judge is saying no appeal allowed as she am classed as unwell.
This is not true and other then post natel depression from which she recovered from, she is on no meds.
Gingerbread if you can help to stop this forced adoption as time is running out she will be eternally grateful & join you in helping other parents.