Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born Patricia Osorio on 9/13/1988. My birth mother is Maria Patricia Osorio Castblanco. My birth fathers name is Alfonso. I have an older sister Diana Carolina Osorio. I was brought to the US at around 6 weeks old. My mother was from Calle 19. I have always known I was adopted. My parents told me when I was old enough to understand and I never held any bad feelings about it at all. Some sadness but I’m grateful for the parents I have. I just want to meet my birth mother/father and have a relationship with my sister. Any help is greatly appreciated. I really need this now more than ever in my life.
Advertisements
Hello,
Thank you for posting regarding your search. As you know we have our Reunion Registry which holds over 400,000 profiles of individuals searching for their adopted children, birth parents, and/or other searches. To begin searching please begin by creating a free profile at this link: Free Profile
If you have created a free profile and have begun searching and found possible matches please upgrade to a VIP package to view and message the profiles: Upgrade
To receive professional help in your adoption search here is a form you can fill out to get professional help searching. Assistance searching
Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you and have a great day!
Reunion Registry Team
Adoption.com