Advertisements
Advertisements
I am new to seeking help. I had an accidental pregnancy and was abandoned by the father and am choosing to adopt the baby. I have done a ton of research and been very proactive in finding the 'perfect' family for the baby. But now I am stuck between two amazing families and I am completely frozen with indecision on which one to create this relationship with. Has anyone else had this problem? I've been stressing over it for weeks and I'm not getting anywhere on my own.
I am new to seeking help. I had an accidental pregnancy and was abandoned by the father and am choosing to adopt the baby. I have done a ton of research and been very proactive in finding the 'perfect' family for the baby. But now I am stuck between two amazing families and I am completely frozen with indecision on which one to create this relationship with. Has anyone else had this problem? I've been stressing over it for weeks and I'm not getting anywhere on my own.
I’m a hopeful adoptive, so I have not been in your shoes. I would tell you to trust your gut though. There are many great people out there, but only one family is right for you. Whoever is the realest and most genuine is what I would choose.
Advertisements