Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking to add to my family and would love to adopt a child that needs a great home. I know times can be tough for the new parents who adopt and they may need to re-adopt the child out. I would love to take in at any age. Please keep me in mind if you have an adopted child that isnt working out. I do have a 24 year old daughter but now cannot have children naturally. I am really looking to share love. Thank you for reading
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
I just found out I'm about 22-24 weeks pregnant. If you are serious about adoption I would love to speak with you. I became pregnant under horrible circumstances out of my control. I come from a small farm town where certain topics are not to be spoken of so I never received help following the event. I'm scared & don't know what steps to take. I do know I am not keeping the child after birth. I'd love to find a loving home for the child. I do not blame not hate the innocent baby but I know I am unable to give him/her a mother's love.
I am looking to add to my family and would love to adopt a child that needs a great home. I know times can be tough for the new parents who adopt and they may need to re-adopt the child out. I would love to take in at any age. Please keep me in mind if you have an adopted child that isnt working out. I do have a 24 year old daughter but now cannot have children naturally. I am really looking to share love. Thank you for reading
Casey, my husband and I are looking to add to our family as well. We would be happy to help you with the steps needed, and have a loving home and family waiting. Feel free to reach out to us, and thank you for being brave and reaching out.
Casey my husband and I are also looking to adopt a child. If you are still considering adoptive parents please reach out.
We are a non discriminatory adoption agency as we adopt children and adults to parents, singles and single parents, lgbt and transgendered couples.
We offer open, closed and semi-open adoption services.
We currently have about 32 adults males and females awaiting adoption, 56 new borns and to be born of different races awaiting adoption with parents consent.
Do you wish to adopt from us please follow the link below and submit an application
We charge no fees in relation to applying for an adoption. We do it free as we are more focused with a vision of getting new homes for this children and adults seeking adoption.
Sarah Newton
FAST Adoption center
Liaison Coordinator
Advertisements