Advertisements
Advertisements
CPS asked bio mother to make choose girl 8 or this boyfriend because he has been abuse, has history of 8 felony child abuse in last 10 years and was in prison for it. Bio mother only met him 2 weeks and they end up live together. It scared girl 8. CPS took girl 8 to me. fast forward year later CPS is trying close the case because bio mother give CPS massive headache and everything. They pushed speed it up to get FD8 built relationship with mother's child abuse boyfriend. FD8 say she don't want go home with mother because of him. I cant help it is up to CPS and I do not understand why CPS is working on to take FD8 return home with mother and a strange man who has history of child abuse. I dont get it. GAL don't help very much, GAL seem not doing to protect my FD8 either...everything just lost hope its like GAL, CPS are tired of bio-mother because she gave them hard time and way much headache to deal with it. This man a child abuser is not FD8 father......her father is in Canada somewhere CPS cant find him. FD8 told me her mother has 4 different men in 1 year. I said what happen to them she said 3 men are arrest and jail on warrants and the last 1 man a child abuser that is now live with mother.
Do I need to hire lawyer to stop FD8 from return home with mother? Or it is not going to help?
Other is Im worry.....mother told FD8 that she is going to be school home no more public school. im start to feeling like mother is protect her boyfriend a child abuser by have FD8 stay home never going to public school. Should I worry?
sorry about my english, Im deaf a foster father.
Advertisements
If mother won’t give up boyfriend, CPS should take her rights. Not sure why that isn’t being done here.
CPS asked bio mother to make choose girl 8 or this boyfriend because he has been abuse, has history of 8 felony child abuse in last 10 years and was in prison for it. Bio mother only met him 2 weeks and they end up live together. It scared girl 8. CPS took girl 8 to me. fast forward year later CPS is trying close the case because bio mother give CPS massive headache and everything. They pushed speed it up to get FD8 built relationship with mother's child abuse boyfriend. FD8 say she don't want go home with mother because of him. I cant help it is up to CPS and I do not understand why CPS is working on to take FD8 return home with mother and a strange man who has history of child abuse. I dont get it. GAL don't help very much, GAL seem not doing to protect my FD8 either...everything just lost hope its like GAL, CPS are tired of bio-mother because she gave them hard time and way much headache to deal with it. This man a child abuser is not FD8 father......her father is in Canada somewhere CPS cant find him. FD8 told me her mother has 4 different men in 1 year. I said what happen to them she said 3 men are arrest and jail on warrants and the last 1 man a child abuser that is now live with mother.
Do I need to hire lawyer to stop FD8 from return home with mother? Or it is not going to help?
Other is Im worry.....mother told FD8 that she is going to be school home no more public school. im start to feeling like mother is protect her boyfriend a child abuser by have FD8 stay home never going to public school. Should I worry?
sorry about my english, Im deaf a foster father.