Advertisements
Advertisements
At this point I can only find my niece as she is 18. Her name before adoption was Yasmin Salome Sauceda Rodriguez. She was born 5 weeks early in Colorado Springs to my sister Adrianna Rodriguez Moreno. She was born February 20th, 2020. She was adopted out in Kansas. I believe in Hays, Wichita, or Topeka. She was 3 years old and my nephew was about to be 2, they were adopted together. My nephews name before adoption was Joaquin Alessandro Rodriguez. I believe he had another last name but I cannot remember what it was. I believe his birthday was August 18th. I could be wrong on that. I just want them to know that if they are ever curious that their aunt never gave up on looking for them. I have waited 15 years to be able to begin this search.
At this point I can only find my niece as she is 18. Her name before adoption was Yasmin Salome Sauceda Rodriguez. She was born 5 weeks early in Colorado Springs to my sister Adrianna Rodriguez Moreno. She was born February 20th, 2020. She was adopted out in Kansas. I believe in Hays, Wichita, or Topeka. She was 3 years old and my nephew was about to be 2, they were adopted together. My nephews name before adoption was Joaquin Alessandro Rodriguez. I believe he had another last name but I cannot remember what it was. I believe his birthday was August 18th. I could be wrong on that. I just want them to know that if they are ever curious that their aunt never gave up on looking for them. I have waited 15 years to be able to begin this search.
Hi Aunt Maria! This is Yasmin! Thank you for never giving up looking for me! Although my name is no longer Yasmin, I searched my pre-adoption name and found this message! I would love to get in touch with you!
With Love,
Yasmin Rodriguez (Jazzmin Jean Wahlmeier)
Advertisements