Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, so me and my husband are really wanting to adopt through FC we are wanting to do a straight adoption with out fostering, we have always wanted to adopt but we really can't afford it, reason why we are doing it through FC, we very serious about starting the process next year, but we had a question about the progress.
we have a little girl now under 2 and we have heard a lot story's of children being sexual with kids that are already in the home and due to this worried we are wanting to be very selective, we are wanting a girl under the age of 3. I know this means we will be waiting a long time but I wanted to see how long would we actually be waiting and if anyone else adopt this way and how it went for them.
Last update on October 28, 10:38 pm by Erin Rohman.
There is no way to tell. Rule of thumb is you foster kids younger than your bio kids. But, most cases in foster care deal with ,ultiple siblings. Also, not sure if you can adopt without fostering first.
Hi, so me and my husband are really wanting to adopt through FC we are wanting to do a straight adoption with out fostering, we have always wanted to adopt but we really can't afford it, reason why we are doing it through FC, we very serious about starting the process next year, but we had a question about the progress.
we have a little girl now under 2 and we have heard a lot story's of children being sexual with kids that are already in the home and due to this worried we are wanting to be very selective, we are wanting a girl under the age of 3. I know this means we will be waiting a long time but I wanted to see how long would we actually be waiting and if anyone else adopt this way and how it went for them.
Advertisements