Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi.. I'm a 17 year old looking to be adopted and brought from my country if that is possible I dont know anything about this process but I know that I cant live anymore with my abusive family and the community im in which I get constant abuse from because of my sexual orientation and beliefs Im trying desperately to find a safe place for me.. please help me but please try to help me I'm going into literal depression and I cant do anything about it Im afraid of what Im doing because if my family finds out I'll be most likely killed so please help me
Hey, I'm 15 years old, I'll turn 16 on January 26th. I live in Iraq. I'm Muslim, I have strict parents. I'm a girl . I can't do what I like, I feel I'm always being forced and I have to do what they actually want and if I don't they trashtalk me or talk behind my back I even lost confidence because of that, I live with 3 siblings and they treat me so bad they even hit me sometimes if I try to defend myself. I feel tired of them I just want to escape but then I found out my country doesn't allow adoption. It. Makes me really sad. I've always wanted freedom and live like other girls I can't even take care of myself... If you're interested just email me uwunoor678@gmail.com thank you.
Advertisements