Advertisements
Advertisements
As we begin the process, we have a ranch style home with an unfinished basement. The basement is used mostly for storage, with furniture (from my parents last move), grandparents belongings after passing, older appliances, and a second laundry area.
Did your SW visit/go through your unfinished basement? I only worry because there are so many things and it would take months to clean out. It’s practically our attic, as we don’t use ours. I will say we do have a gun safe down there so they may want to see it, but the child would never be downstairs. It has a lockable door.
Last update on April 11, 3:05 am by Mariah Greenwell.
I’m in NY. My caseworker went through every room. I had to get rid of stuff or find a place for it.
As we begin the process, we have a ranch style home with an unfinished basement. The basement is used mostly for storage, with furniture (from my parents last move), grandparents belongings after passing, older appliances, and a second laundry area.
Did your SW visit/go through your unfinished basement? I only worry because there are so many things and it would take months to clean out. It’s practically our attic, as we don’t use ours. I will say we do have a gun safe down there so they may want to see it, but the child would never be downstairs. It has a lockable door.
Advertisements