Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I were set to adopt a baby from a friend, well she went into labor today and told me she wasn't serious from the beginning she just needed money and someone to take care of her, then she blocked me off all social media and changed her phone number. I'm completely devistated, I can't quit crying especially since I told her on numerous occasions that if she just needed some help and wasn't really serious about letting us adopt then tell us we wouldn't have minded helping her but now we have spent well over 15,000$ on attorney cost, BM expenses, getting everything ready for the baby and other things. Bought her a vehicle so she would have a way to go back and forth paid for her tags and insurance. We even added a room into our house which cost a fortune with cost of lumber. I guess all together we have probably spent a good 25-30 thousand dollars. I told her that if she wasn't truly serious please let us know because we had already had everything set up to get my tubes untied but cancelled because we believed this was a blessing from God. Well needless to say, now we no longer have the funds to get my tubes untied and my husband and I want a baby so badly together, we have children from other marriages but our youngest is 12 and we just want to be able to have our own you know. A tubal reversal is $6900 and after spending all the money we had on this women who scammed us we just can't afford it now. I'm devistatedߘ.
Thank you everyone for reading. I just hate that a friend of 22 years would do me like this.
Last update on July 21, 1:57 am by Rachel Gibson.