Advertisements
Advertisements
My son and daughter found me. They were adopted at different times when I was young and foolish. My parents were very religious and did not agree with abortion . Luke contacted me through an agency and then Grace was involved as obviously he thought the right thing to do would be to invoke her. I W as thrilled when he found me. The honeymoon period was amazing but then Grace the younger of the two started sharing screenshots of me and her conversations with Luke, if me and her ever had a falling out and Luke would always take her side as they had had sporadic contact over the years. To cut a long story short I put a status on FB saying me and Luke would be having no contact again. My settings were set so that no one who knew my situation could read it (especially Luke) She somehow got into my account and . she then proceeded to screen shot them and send it to him. I furious and told her so but she made very feeble excuses such as she only sent it because there had been flight difficulties with him coming aback to the UK from Singapore (where he works) and he needed the info. He has now broken off all contact as has she. I feel there was jealousy on her part and she did these thing to stir the pot. Luke has said he will call me in the New Year when he gets back to the UK but being in limbo is horrendous . Also she is still in contact with him and I dread to think what she will be saying . Suffice to say they have both now blocked me on all social media and I feel helpless . Has anyone any advice as this is rather a unique situation.