Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I got married in 2017 after meeting in the Army. We always knew we wanted children, so we immediately started trying to conceive. After 8 long unsuccessful months, we decided it was time to go to the doctor to see what was wrong. It was determined that my husband is infertile and that is nothing that we can do that would allow him to reproduce. We took a couple years to allow ourselves time to heal and process and now we are more than ready to adopt. Deciding what is best for your child is never easy, especially adoption. Thats why my husband and I will always be patient, kind, and respectful to the parent(s). A little about us, I am a registered nurse that works in the operating room and my husband is still stationed in the military. We currently are stationed in Washington state, but we are willing to travel wherever the parents are. We both come from large families, and both are very supportive. We are also willing to help provide for the parents. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I pray that this reaches the right family.