Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm Randy. Born 10/21/1959, with identical twin brother, James at the St. Elizabeth's Infant Hospital in San Francisco, California. We were adopted by the same couple on or about 10/26.1959. I am searching for any biological family members.
Have you or your brother done a DNA test?
I'm Randy. Born 10/21/1959, with identical twin brother, James at the St. Elizabeth's Infant Hospital in San Francisco, California. We were adopted by the same couple on or about 10/26.1959. I am searching for any biological family members.
Advertisements
Hi Randy,
I checked the California Birth Index on ancestry for your birthdate. I found twin brothers born on your birthdate in San Francisco, but it didn't list the hospital, can't say if that listing was you and your brother or not but I think it was the only set of male twins born that day.
Names given in the California Birth Index were Paul and Peter Burns and the mother is listed as Decasas, assuming it's her surname? Whether that is the correct surname, can't tell you. But it may be a place to start.
Also worth checking is the St. Elizabeth's Infant Hospital in San Fran as it appears to have also been an unwed mother maternity home.
You might have to do dna testing to get anywhere, but check the above out. Good luck.