Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Montague Smith (Morey)
I'm looking for 1 sister and 3 brothers named at birth Yvonne James scar on head from falling off a slide about 5 years old?? Robert Morey?? Robert Morey??? Lindsey Larry James?? Last time anybody knew they lived in Colorado. Thanks
Originally Posted By Darren
What ages were they when adopted? What City? I was adopted in Colorado in 1965. email me at smoenning@hotmail.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Montague (Morey)
Supposedly the b-days were 1969, 1970 or 1971, 1972 or 1973, then 1974. I was born in 1975 and my brother was born in 1977. There is a total of 6 of us that I know of.
Originally Posted By Montague (Morey) Smith
Supposedly the b-days were 1969, 1970 or 1971, 1972 or 1973, then 1974. I was born in 1975 and my brother was born in 1977. There is a total of 6 of us that I know of.
I am hoping that you see and check this out. My name is Yvonne Dale. I was adopted at age 6 my name was yvonne Adrian until I got married. Before I was adopted my real name was Yvonne James. I was born as Yvonne James in 1969. I was born in Ft Harrison Indiana. I don't know much about my real family except this. I have two real brothers Larry who is at least 1 or 2 yrs younger then me and the youngest brother's name is bobby ( but could of been robert) he was 4 yrs younger then me. My brothers were adopted by one family together in 1974 or 75 in Pueblo Co. were we were put up for adoption. I was adopted in 1975 in Pueblo Co but my adoptive parents lived in Fort Collins Co. That is when I lost contact with my real brothers, I was 6 and half then. The only thing I know about my parents is that dad was in military (which one ?) he decided to leave that branch and join another one and not tell mom which one. She couldn't find him and that is why we were put for adoption.
I am hoping that you see and check this out. My name is Yvonne Dale. I was adopted at age 6 my name was yvonne Adrian until I got married. Before I was adopted my real name was Yvonne James. I was born as Yvonne James in 1969. I was born in Ft Harrison Indiana. I don't know much about my real family except this. I have two real brothers Larry who is at least 1 or 2 yrs younger then me and the youngest brother's name is bobby ( but could of been robert) he was 4 yrs younger then me. My brothers were adopted by one family together in 1974 or 75 in Pueblo Co. were we were put up for adoption. I was adopted in 1975 in Pueblo Co but my adoptive parents lived in Fort Collins Co. That is when I lost contact with my real brothers, I was 6 and half then. The only thing I know about my parents is that dad was in military (which one ?) he decided to leave that branch and join another one and not tell mom which one. She couldn't find him and that is why we were put for adoption.
Dear Yvonne, Colorado is a closed records state when it comes to siblings trying to find siblings - or birth parents trying to find adoptees. IT IS open for Adoptees to find Birth Parents. I am a Confidential Intermediary in Colorado. The only CI currently licensed and taking Colorado closed records adoption cases. Please contact me and we can chat more. You most definitely can find your siblings, quickly in fact (within a month) if you file for a CI. Please - let's get you reunited. I am also a reunited adoptee. Been reuniting biological families for the past 16 years. Cheers!
Advertisements
Dear Yvonne, Colorado is a closed records state when it comes to siblings trying to find siblings - or birth parents trying to find adoptees. IT IS open for Adoptees to find Birth Parents. I am a Confidential Intermediary in Colorado. The only CI currently licensed and taking Colorado closed records adoption cases. Please contact me and we can chat more. You most definitely can find your siblings, quickly in fact (within a month) if you file for a CI. Please - let's get you reunited. I am also a reunited adoptee. Been reuniting biological families for the past 16 years. Cheers!
Hey Candice, thanks for reaching out on this thread. Please keep company listings to our classifieds section in the community. Thanks!