Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Susan
I am looking for my daughter I gave up for adoption in 1971. I think I found her on the site. How does this work? I emailed her but I wonder if she will respond
Advertisements
Los Angeles television production company is casting for a documentary reality series about adoptees searching for their birth parents and wants to hear your stories. If you were adopted in the state of California and are looking for your birth parents or siblings, or if you are a birth parent who gave up a child for adoption in California, e-mail your name and contact information to casting@searcherstv.com.
Please include a brief description of the circumstances as best you know them, whom you are searching for (parent, child, sibling), along with a recent photograph of yourself.
Los Angeles television production company is casting for a documentary reality series about adoptees searching for their birth parents and wants to hear your stories. If you were adopted in the state of California and are looking for your birth parents or siblings, or if you are a birth parent who gave up a child for adoption in California, e-mail your name and contact information to casting@searcherstv.com.
Please include a brief description of the circumstances as best you know them, whom you are searching for (parent, child, sibling), along with a recent photograph of yourself.
hello there. I was born in Sept. 1970. Was given for adoption in 1971. Olinger sound familiar? Send me an email if so. thanks:)
Hi I was born a babay girl 12-6-1971 in Orrville,ohio and adopted at six week's old.I hope this help's.
Advertisements
I was born in Seattle at Virginia Mason Hospital on January 14, 1971. My mother's first name was Susan. Does any of this info match yours?
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Not sure if this helps? Was born in 1970 but given up at 7 months old from what I understand, so that would be in 1971. Reply if this sounds like a match? :thanks: :female: :coffee: [/FONT]
Advertisements
------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
I am trying to locate my husbands Biological Parents/Family
Born Baby Christopher at Norfolk General Hospital in Norfolk Virginia October 31 1971 at 11:08 AM Dr Declan O'Riordan is the attending on the Birth Certificate . He was placed in St Marys Infant Home which is a Catholic Charities Org but was also the Only City Orphanage in 1971 . I have place my listing on several registries including the one here .
Other Registries for Those Searching
Metro Reunion Registry
Metro Reunion Registry
GS Adoption Registry
G'S Adoption Registry Home Page
Support and Search Help For Catholic Charities Adoptions
CATHCHARITTRIAD group
CATHCHARITTRIAD : This is a mailing list for all searching/reunited,who are affected by a Catholic adoption Agency and or Catholic Charities.No s
Find Me
Adoption.com - Information on International, Domestic, Child & Agency Adoptions, Stories, Laws
if anyone has any others that I czn post on please feel free to PM me with web address to site or any other info
Archive
Originally Posted By Susan
I am looking for my daughter I gave up for adoption in 1971. I think I found her on the site. How does this work? I emailed her but I wonder if she will respond
i was wondering if you found your daughter. I was born 2/4/71 in Edina Minnesota and was adopted through Luthern Social Services. I believe.
Advertisements
I Was Born March 27, 1971 In Houston Texas. I Am Looking For Anyone That Could Possibly Be Related To Me. I Am A Female. I Possibly Have A Brother That Would Be Around 46 At This Time.