Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Looking for family
In search of Birth mother, born June 17 1967 in California. Female adopted shortly after born.
Hi,
I have been searching for about 3 years for my maternal half sister. All the info I have is that she was born june 1967. Possibly in Orange County CA, and possibly her adoptive parents were: Adoptive mother a legal secretary and the adoptive father a state patrol officer. Apparently there are birth records showing she was born "Miller baby". My mother thought she was named Cheryl, but cannot be confirmed. If this may sound like you, msg me back
ronni_2000_au@yahoo.com
Good luck in your search,
Ronchelle.
Advertisements
Ronni
Hi,
I have been searching for about 3 years for my maternal half sister. All the info I have is that she was born june 1967. Possibly in Orange County CA, and possibly her adoptive parents were: Adoptive mother a legal secretary and the adoptive father a state patrol officer. Apparently there are birth records showing she was born "Miller baby". My mother thought she was named Cheryl, but cannot be confirmed. If this may sound like you, msg me back
ronni_2000_au@yahoo.com
Good luck in your search,
Ronchelle.
Are ya sure about the June part?? I have to ask...it's been 43 years! lol I was born in October 1967 in Orange County....My adopt-a-dad, a police officer...etc...so - just making sure of the dates & still searching too! Good Luck! OH!! And my name was Cindy @ birth - pretty close huuh?!
looking for birth daughter born 6/67 but in Colorado but they moved to Cali and was going to tell her she was born there. Are you bi-racial?