Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Kathy
I would like to make everyone that visits this message board aware of the chats rooms that are also available on this web site. You will find the schedule of topics and times under the heading of Chat.Ӕ The chat area is also available for openӔ chat all the time... Please come visit and share.
All my best, kat
[font=Times New Roman][/font]I am 46.. just found my birth family. I have five sisters..
and a mother. It was very hard to get back in touch with my mom.. still working on it. But.. my sisters have taken me in. For Christmas. I have a family.
Advertisements
Can you please tell me where I go to chat? I can't seem to find it. Congratulations teuthida59!!
Meg :)
Me and my husband are trying to adopt our friends baby i just need someone to talk to about that where would i go? Like as in just someone to just tell our story to and talk to right now.
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Kelly. I am a successful financially stable woman in Arizona looking for a child to love and raise. I'm more than ready to give the right child a wonderful life in a caring enriching home environment. I sincerely hope that you will see I can provide a loving, secure and stable home and am a great parental match for a child. My background includes close to a decade of University education with a major in psychology. I have worked in the mental health field as a case manager. I also owned and operated a unique and successful equine outreach program matching financially disadvantaged and emotionally damaged children/abused children with horses to build trust and self-esteem along with other positive attributes, which come from a great equine therapy program. A private adoption is preferable for me and a child between the ages of 5-10 would be ideal; however, I am open to an older child. I am also open to a child that has been adopted from another country, a child w/RAD or other concerns as I am able to provide counseling and other services for a child with special needs. I am currently set up and ready for a child with kids' room all set up waiting. Please contact me through this website or via my private email address - mysticmarblebengals@gmail.com // Again in case there was a typo: mysticmarblebengals@gmail.com