Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Marta
The additional information is, mother Joanne Rae Moyer
born at Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, PA
Hi,
My name is Amanda Conci. My mothers name is LaVonne Staving. She was born August 7th 1964. She was given up for adoption and we really don't know much about anything from her past. I saw that you were looking for niece that would match my mothers birthday if it was a day later. I thought I should at least try because one of us might not know for sure the exact day. I would appreciate to hear back from you!
Advertisements
Hi Amanda!
In reference to your inquiry, do you have any information at all concerning your mother?
I knew my niece was born the beginning of August. I was quite a bit younger than my sister and I just was having a hard time remembering. I then found a bible of my mother's that had 8-6-1963 and below the 1963 it said or 1964. So that tells me that my mother wrote that years later, possibly before her death and she was unsure of the year. Who knows, maybe the day is in question also? Not trying to get your hopes up here. I've been searching for about 4 years.
To give you a description of my sister she was Caucasian with very fair skin. She had very dark hair. She was about 5'2" to 5"3" in height.
The baby was born at Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, PA. Her name was Stephanie Renae Moyer on her birth certificate. No father was listed. In searching I have a strong suspicion who the father was, but I'm not entirely sure about that fact. She was adopted through Dauphin County Child Services in Harrisburg. I know this because I went with my sister when she had papers to sign.
I'm sorry there isn't a lot of information to share with you.
If you have any thoughts or any of this rings a bell with your mother please let me know.
Thanks.
Marta Bowman
mrbowman50@cs.com or Martabowman@aol.com
Hi, would love to know more about a posting from "Marta" 8-6-63-64. I am ISO my Niece 8-6-63, "supposedly" relinquished in Wilmington, Delaware, also. GB, ari
Marta,
I was born in Harriburg PA 8-6-64 the name on my original birth certificate is Stephanie Renae Moyer. Mother is listed as Joanne Rea Moyer age 19. I was adpoted at age 5 and my name was changed to Inger Ingram.
Advertisements