Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Julie
I am suffering many different conditions and diseases that are hereditary or genitic in nature. Specifically, Thyroid, reproductive cancers and problems/conditions, mental illness including diagnosis and meds that have worked well and heart disease/problems mainly pertaining to prolonged QT intervals-Are there any heart conditions or unexplained heart attacks? If contact is or is NOT desired desired aside from medical information, requests accepted and honored. Thankyou.
Advertisements
i am looking for my sister given up for adoption . me and my baby sister have the pro longed qt syndrome hers is worse than mine . mine is getting worse . my sister went into cardiac arrest june 13th of this year thnak god they brought her back . they say this is a very serious disease and that its heridiatary can u please give me more info such as dob place of birth and so on . my sister has a defibilator to keep her a live . well any way i hope to here from u soon
susan
Hi-certificate says 6/5/64 New York. I heard my adopted parents left overnight to get me. I have a (thyroid) tsh of .3 multinodular goiter and suffer from depression or something like it. Do you know anything else about your sister. Can you describe what she might look like.
Advertisements
I'm tried and was on the phone with a friend. Sorry I forgot to put the question marks when asking about your sister.