Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By LeAnne L.
I was born in Mobile, AL on January 22, 1985. I was abandoned outside of a doctor's office. If anyone has any information or would like to contact me, my e-mail address is lmlreader@hotmail.com. I do know that my foster parents named me Diane, and that I lived with them for 8 months.
Advertisements
I was found by workers outside of a clinic when the clinic opened. Also, there was a city wide search in Mobile, AL where the police were searching for my parents. I have the newspaper clippings and doctor's reports from when I was taken to the hospital.
Archive
Originally Posted By LeAnne L.
I was born in Mobile, AL on January 22, 1985. I was abandoned outside of a doctor's office. If anyone has any information or would like to contact me, my e-mail address is lmlreader@hotmail.com. I do know that my foster parents named me Diane, and that I lived with them for 8 months.
I have new contact information in case anyone tries to get in touch with me. I can be reached at leanne.conkling@yahoo.com. I am still searching for any birthfamily or information. I have bee told by multiple private investigators that the only chance I have of finding my birthfamily is through DNA testing or through these forums. I really need my medical history, because I now have a son and I am terrified that I have no medical history. Thank you for any information.