Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Jules
Just found out my mother had a child in 57 or 58 I think? First name at birth could have been Joan? Perhaps was adopted out to a couple in NY or the Carolinas? Mothers name at time was Antoinette Spiker, from MD would like to find to unite with siblings
Originally Posted By Nancy Gentry
I was born 3-29-57 and was born in NYC. I don't know anything else about my adoption. hairdoer43@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Cathy C
Ruth: I am looking for my husband's half sister who was born in NJ in either 57 or 58 - what hospital were you born in....Thanks for any info
Originally Posted By Cathy C
Thanks for the response - person I'm looking for would have been born in one of the Paterson hospitals.
Originally Posted By Deb
Do you know child's date of birth or other information you could share about birthmother? (Non-identifying info is all I have in re: my birthmother)
Advertisements
My name is JoAnn and I was born on May 29th, 1957 in Brooklyn, NY, I was told I have a sister that was raised by my birthmother and that she would be a few years younger than me. I also know that my birthmother was unmarried and between the ages of 16-18 when she had me. I also found a baby bracelet with an Italian last name on it many years ago. Would love to hear back from you!
Best Wishes...JoAnn
I was born 2/4/1957 - Washington D.C. and was adopted from St. Ann's Infant & Maternity Home in Maryland. Born in Providence Hospital. Birth Name Tracy Ann, Adopted name is Joan. I do not have any given name for mother but she would have been about 20 yrs. old at time and was told "identifying information" she was blond with blue eyes. I am not sure this is reliable.
please reply if this may be helpful to you or me! thanks.
Joan
ISO SISTER NAMED JANICE MCCULLOUGH (MAIDEN NAME WHITLEY). SHE HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED SHANNON NICOLE. OUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER WAS RUTH NAOMI COLLEDGE. HER FATHER WAS ERNEST LYNWOOD NOBLE.
ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Born in Washington D.C. - Adopted in Maryland - from St. Ann's Infant Home - Any other information as I know nothing - could it have been a catholic charities adoption? please reply even if answer is no so I can stop hoping! Thanks
Joan
Advertisements
It brings joy to see brothers and sisters looking for the same. I hope I find out I have some. I have only the info on my birth cert. to go on.. However...adopted in the Carolina's.. But.. Birth cert says I was born there also.
Deb, where were you born? I am looking for sister Debre(sp?) who was born in Akron Ohio in 58. I was born in Ga. but adopted in Akron Oh my dob1/23/57 sister and I given up 7/58. Pls. reply if this sounds familiar Pam
Advertisements
Hi,
I don't know if you're still looking but my name is Laurie and I was born May 29th 1957 in Charleston SC. Please let me know if this helps...
La
Archive
Originally Posted By Jules
Just found out my mother had a child in 57 or 58 I think? First name at birth could have been Joan? Perhaps was adopted out to a couple in NY or the Carolinas? Mothers name at time was Antoinette Spiker, from MD would like to find to unite with siblings
born 2/4/57 in D.C. was at St. Ann's Infant and Maturnity home