Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By krista sterle-maciejewski
seeking family member adopted in fall of 1971. i would be the cousin to this female. mother is deceased but had another child and would like to have them meet and if possible. i live in las vegas, nv and most of the maciejewski family lives in nebraska still. mothers name when deceased was victoria marie roth but birth name was victoria marie maciejewski. father to victoria is harold maciejewski/mother deceased-dolores maciejewski would love to have this person meet the extended family because there is so many people who have wondered about this individual for many years and did not no much about the birth because of the hospital born at. home for unwed mothers. like a girls home underage females. this home has closed down since then. father is unknown never spoke of.
Do you know if directly after adoption the child went with adopting family to GA. I was born 02/17/1971 -only found out I was adopted this year-adoptive mother refuses to help. However, her older brother Farris Cagle lived in Omaha, NE and I found a sealed envelope in one of her lock boxes and a key taped on it(it was a key to a safe deposit box in Omaha, NE.
I know this is way out there-but that is something she would do "so no-one would find out".
Advertisements
This is a long shot but I thought I'd take a chance....I was born October 8, 1972. Omaha Nebraska. From what little information I've heard , very similar....
Originally Posted By krista sterle-maciejewski
seeking family member adopted in fall of 1971. i would be the cousin to this female. mother is deceased but had another child and would like to have them meet and if possible. i live in las vegas, nv and most of the maciejewski family lives in nebraska still. mothers name when deceased was victoria marie roth but birth name was victoria marie maciejewski. father to victoria is harold maciejewski/mother deceased-dolores maciejewski would love to have this person meet the extended family because there is so many people who have wondered about this individual for many years and did not no much about the birth because of the hospital born at. home for unwed mothers. like a girls home underage females. this home has closed down since then. father is unknown never spoke of.
1 Liked
 likes this.