Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Rebecca
I was born on May 5, 1951 at Springer Private Hospital in Johnson City, NY. Did not learn of adoption until age 35. Only info is that bmother was 24 yrs old. If you would feel comfortable contacting me via-e-mail, I would love to hear from you. beckajune@aol.com
Were you adopted in Colorado? Were you adopted with a sister named Regina? You may have also had a younger brother that was adopted to another family. The adoptions would have taken place in Colorado around 1954 or 1955. If this sounds familiar please contact me at sandk62@msn.com
Advertisements
Were you adopted in Colorado? Were you adopted with a sister named Regina? You may have also had a younger brother that was adopted to another family. The adoptions would have taken place in Colorado around 1954 or 1955. Your last name may have been Knuckey (not sure of spelling) and your father would have been stationed at Fort Carson Colorado. If this sounds familiar please contact me at sandk62@msn.com
I was born Rebecca Lee Knuckey to Richard Lee Knuckey and Patricia Dianne Paul. Have sister named Roberta Louise Knuckey. We were adopted out of Colorado Springs, Co. Baby brother orignally named Richard Lafayette Knuckey adopted before us. Father was in Army in Fort Carson, Colorado. I was the eldest born in Army hospital in Manassas, Virginia. Bobbie aka Roberta was born there also. Everything fits! I am 100% sure I am the sister you are looking for! Please personal message me. I will be coming home to Colorado in October to visit my kids and friends! I want SO much to meet my brother's family, if he is truly gone. I never stopped missing him!