Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Linda
Looking for sibling born around 1947 and adopted.
May have been born at home then taken to City Hospital.
Advertisements
One source says it is a female but sister to bmom says it is a boy. I really don't know. I do have bmom's name and what was happening in her life then.
I wish I could find my adopted sibling.
thanks for enquiring.
I remember 'you' you said, "I was not adopted by military parents, it was not me." I want you to know,my information is not written in stone, it may not be exact. I have found older people do not remember things exactly. The sister to my bmom could not have her story right. It may NOT have been military adoptive parents. I am keeping all possibilities open. Please, if I can answer anymore questions, please ask. O'Sullivan, I have not discovered in my search. But the possibility is there considering the history of my bmom.
My email is jonesll1@juno.com
I was born in Crawford W. Long Memorial Hospital in Atlanta Georgia on April 4, 1947.. My B-mom was 5'6 , 193lbs. She moved to Florida in 1948 and was pregnant again. I was born Richard Darl. She had a older brother, younger brother, 3 younger sisters and 2 were twins. Her father was a plumber. ... stormy_rainwolf@yahoo.com
Linda-I am a female born in Columbus in July of 1947. I have no names for birthparents but I do know the info I have states that my mother was born in Maine. Were my parents military, I don't know, but my adoptive parents rented to military even tho they weren't. Do you know a last name? I saw my original adoption papers years ago but I don't remember the birth name. Nancy
Advertisements
My mother was born in 1946 at city hospital. Not sure when the adoption took place, St. Louis was the city.
Linda, I hope you are still searching or have found your sibling! If you have congratulations! If not, do you have and more info than before? I am sending an e-mail to the address you gave also. Tks, Nancy