Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By M.C.
Looking for info. on Maternity Homes in Kamloops B.C. in early 1970's I'ld appreciate any info. I've been having a hard time getting info. Thanks
There was a maternity home in Kamloops called Marion Hilliard but it closed down in feb of 2003. I know this home for a fact as I went there myself in 1986. It was on Serle Road out in Westside and it was run by a church and sponsered by the ministry of Sopcial Services mostly.
Advertisements
JaSaBr
There was a maternity home in Kamloops called Marion Hilliard but it closed down in feb of 2003. I know this home for a fact as I went there myself in 1986. It was on Serle Road out in Westside and it was run by a church and sponsered by the ministry of Sopcial Services mostly.
I went to that Marian Hilliard School too from Sept 1985 to end of January 1986... i wonder if we new each other??
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone ever found any info on the marion hillard house i am in search of my birth mother who may have been living here when she had me in 1971 and also any ideas on what the church was called was in an Angelican church? thanks