Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
just4tabitha
please let me no what you find out i need help also my daughter was adopted by my ex huband parents before we got divorced now she wants to come live with me what should i do i want her to live with me if this is what she wants but everything i read said i have no chance of getting her back,she is 10 now she was 7 when they adopted her what should i do ??????we also sneak around and speak to each other on the phone and on thursdays i see her at school so we have a few minutes for a hug and kiss and to tell each other we love each other but her grandparents doesnt want this it was an open adoption till me and my ex got divorced!!!he still gets to see her because they are his parents but they wont let me anymore!!!
Reading between the lines of your post, it seems like you and your ex were judged to be unfit to raise your little girl so his parents came to her rescue. They became her parents by adoption. As her parents, they have decided that it is best for her not to have contact with you -- until they change their minds about you or until she is an adult and can make such a decision for herself.
But you want what you want, right? So you're sneaking around having secret phone calls and private meetings with their daughter. You're telling her that she belongs with you and you are going to get her back. You're asking her to sneak around and to lie to her parents about it. I wonder, are you also telling her all about how they "stole" her from you?
It's clear to me that you are still unfit to be a parent if you don't understand how wrong this is. At this point, I wouldn't even suggest that you go to her parents and ask them to reconsider their decision to close this adoption -- because, personally, I think you've demonstrated that they had good reasons to do it.