Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Sorry, just4Tabitha, but your story still rings false to me. Why would you voluntarily terminate your parental rights to one of your four children and surrender that child for adoption, when all you needed was a little extra child care assistance for the year your husband was going to be away? Why did you let his parents adopt your child legally and permanently, separating her (emotionally if not physically) from you and all of her syblings? I can't even imagine a judge granting an adoption under the circumstance that you described.
And I still disapprove of you having secret meetings and phone calls with your "daughter". Rather than teach my daughter deception and duplicity, I would show her that facing one's problems honestly and openly will lead to the best results. If you have contacted an attorney to discuss your case, I'm sure s/he has told you to stop breaking the parents' rules because you're just handing them a weapon they can club you with in court. Wait, and let a judge order the visitation that you want.
Finally, I agree with the poster who urges that your child's report of abuse must be reported and investigated immediately -- not talked about in secret or online. If you want to be the mother, you have to start doing the right things.
DeeCee :hippie: