Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
since my last post i called dhs and they have investigated and found it to be true,as far as the temporary custody goes i didnt no anything about this i didnt have a lawyer at the time,the gransparents didnt tell me when the court date was either and i was never notified by the court of a court date!!!all i new was 2 days after the papers were signed they had already went to court and everything was finalizedi guess you could say being 19 listening to my husband i did a stupid thing but now i want to fix the mess i made of her life !!!i regret this everyday,but in the matter of me calling her it didnt happen that way she was at her bilogical fathers (the grandparents sons)house and found my number and called me i told her at the time that i thought she needed to talk to her grandparents and see what they would say about her contacting me and she begged me not to say anything to them or her(father)now brother by adoption!!!but regardless of what anyone says i cant turn my back on her no matter what if she needs me i will be there!!!i have hired a laywer,and we are in the process of getting this settled since they were found guilty of child abuse!!!