Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Kathleen Gibbons
I am looking for my Son, I was staying at Hampton Home for Unwed Mothers in Gainesville, FL. My son would have been born at Alachua General Hospital. The date is believed to be 3/6/63. The Dr. who delivered him was Dr. Bledsoe. If you think you match this info, please e-mail me at lovelland@cfl.rr.com. I hope to hear from you. Mom
Advertisements
I am writing this on behalf of my husband. Your info has a few things in common with my husbands. The birthdates are not the same. His is March 13, 1963. We all know however that dates were sometimes changed. What is interesting is his birthmother stayed at the Hampton Hall and he was born at Alachua General Hospital. I am not sure how sure you are about the birthdate but that is the date that is in his non identifying i.d. If you think this is a possible match , please email me and I will give you all of his non identifying info and maybe, just maybe things will match up. Thanks, Terri Sasser ( wife of Kevin Sasser, adoptee )
Because I was in Gainesville late 1968/early 1969 and I remembered the name of the woman in charge but not that the place was called Hampton Hall. You have helped me out, I wish I could have helped you too. Good luck.
Advertisements
Hi. I was wondering if you ever found your son? My dad was adopted from Hampton Hall and we have been searching for his birth mother.
Last update on February 23, 11:06 pm by Emily Ortego.
Advertisements