Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By SYLVIASJPOPE@aol.com
i am looking for my two sisters adopted as infants birth names RITA ANN POPE BORN 31 JANUARY 1946 BRIGHTON SUSSEX AAND MARION LINDA POPE BORN 13TH.APRIL 1947.
Originally Posted By Avril
I am not related to your family but I am sure I can help you.
I am a birth mother and for the past 15 years I have been helping to re-unite those separated by adoption. I do not make a profit from the work I do because I believe it is the right of everybody to know their origins.
I would be glad to try and help and as a sign of good faith, I will be happy to add your details to my register at no cost. I will need to send you a registration form and I would also like to send you some general information about the service I offer, so please let me have your postal address. You may prefer to put this information in the post rather than over the net. Rest assured that any information provided will remain confidential and will not be passed on to anyone else.
I can be contacted as follows:
Email to: avril2005@hotmail.com
or
Write to: P.O.Box 4301, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 4YB, England
Hoping to hear from you.
Best wishes,
Avril Ross-Wright
Advertisements
i have been searching for my birth mother sarah isabell shields without any luck it has cost me a lot of money without any results i was born jennifer anne shields 27 1 1950 at barton onsea hospital bournemouth can i send to you by mail copies of the birth records and adoption papers.
hoping you may be able to lend me your support
regards dolores treen
Please note that my contact details are altered and the postal address (postbox) is no longer current.
Anyone wishing to contact me for help with adoption-related searches that have a UK connection can contact me in the first instance at:
claire.adoptsearch@virgin.net or avril.rosswright@virgin.net
Although the email address of avril2005@hotmail.com is still current, I don't check this one very often.
I have more than 25 years experience in finding people separated through adoption and will be happy to receive any enquiries. I work on a not-for-profit basis.
I also hold a very large Adoption Contact Register.