Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Stephanie Frances Farncombe-Smith
I am looking for my mum Carol mary Corcoran(maiden name) Kemp(stepfathers name).
Her mothers name was Thomasina Corcoran(kemp dec) and had a brother named John Kemp who was 12 in 1963 when I was born.Mum married Ronald Arthur Farncombe-Smith(dec) in the first quarter of 1963 (reg. vol.5e page 395 & 396) in Ealing, mum was 17 YO. Mum tried to locate me after my 2nd adoption. Last known in Dartford in 1960s living with Frank Dalgarno(Delgarno)and their two sons.
I was born 08/10/63 in Middlesex hospital, and address of parents at birth is 10 Birbeck avenue Acton. Mum worked at Darenth park for a little while.
Please, someone must know something.
Love you mum, Please find me XXXXXX
Love Stephie
Hello Stephanie
If you email me and give me permission I will search your family for you. I run a free research service for people looking to be reunited with lost family.
Angela
UK Reunite [url]http://www.majilton.4t.com/[/url]
Advertisements
Hi Angela,
Thank you for your kindness in offering to help Stephanie, i am very grateful to you for your helping her! I am the mother Stephanie was searching for and found. Unfortunately, Stephanie was full of enthusiasm which soon waned. I flew out to Australia to meet her and to go to her daughters wedding. The family were still looking on the adoptive mother as Mum, grandaughter greeted me with I don't want you to cause any trouble at the wedding, it was made obvious there was no room for me in the family. I took, and gave Stephanie some heirlooms, of great sentimental value, that i wanted Stephanie to have as I felt they would be a comfort to her. As I saw it, it was important that Stephanie knew I loved her and wanted her to feel safe and loved with Mum and the family who loved her and her family to!
That was 5 years ago. Stephanie came over to England but never called on me. I am disabled, live in a very rural spot with my little smallholding, could not meet her at the airport, think that upset her. Her brother was not able to meet her either, he was working, happy to arrange transport from the airport for her. She stayed with her brother for several days, he took her round London to see the sights. Stephanie has not contacted him since.
Stephanie had become friends with my stepfather, who would not have us stay with him and my mother when my husband deserted and left me pregnant with Stephanie. My mother and stepfather said we were not their responsibility!
To long to tell you everything. I get a card from Stephanie at Christmas, don't like the terseness of her words! I reply with an thanks you, Care 2 card - they are wonderful with beautiful heartfelt sentiments, I live in an isolated area with no post offices near.
My heart is filled with sadness, I love and care about my daughter and so miss not having contact with her and my grandchildren and great grandchildren. I will not fight for any rights as I would distress those I love! To hurt is easy! To love and show it, be kind and do kind deeds and be caring and gracious take effort!
I have commented once before on what has happened, had a great down to earth reply which i am most grateful for! The moderator, who replied, showed great understanding of what could have happened, very astute lady!
I must close now, have to go give extra straw to the animals as is getting cold tonight. Thank you very much to Angela and all who read this. My thoughts, prayers and wishes are winging their way to all of you who are looking for your loved ones, may God answer your prayers, keep you safe and Bless you!
Love and hugs Carol. xxx