Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my foster son's brothers and sister and am not sure where to start. Bradley only discovered a couple of weeks ago that he had any family ,he is 28 years old.
The children he is looking for are :-
DAMANANO SAVAGE (Birth name ,but possibly mispelt) Born maybe 1967? in the NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE AREA .
MARK PHILIP SAVAGE(Birth name) ,born January 7th 1969
Wendy Savage's addresss at the time was :-
Middle Street
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
HELENA SAVAGE(Birth name )Helena may have a father of chinese extraction ??Year of birth may be1965 ?
ROBERT BRADLEY HOWE.DOB 26.1.75
I AM REALLY HOPING WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER. MY NAME IS RAYMOND CAISLEY (BIRTH NAME, DAMIEN SAVAGE BORN JUNE 1967) I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE LAST FOURTEEN YEARS TO TRY AND TRACE ANY FAMILY HISTORY. MY MOTHER WAS WENDY SAVAGE AND WAS LIVING IN CAVANDISH PLACE IN JESMOND. AFTER TRYING WITH SOCIAL SERVICES, I WAS AWARE THAT I HAD A BROTHER AND SISTER BUT WAS NOT AWARE OF BRADLEY. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS GOING TO HELP US BOTH AS THERE IS A LOT OF HISTORY WE COULD BE FINDING OUT, AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE SOMEONE TO SHARE IT WITH.
IF YOU NEED ANY PROOF, I WOULD HAPPILY E-MAIL YOU A COPY OF MY ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
I LOOK FORWARD WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON,
RAY.:D
Advertisements
Hello Raymond ,
It certainly seems that you are Bradley's brother-I don't know how we can tell for sure -do you??If you have 14 years experience -then you'll probably know how to go about all this much better than I do.
Have you managed to make contact with your other brother and sister - do you know their names ?? I do hope so.
I do not want to give any personal details of yourself and Bradley here -it feels kind of wrong to do so -I've emailed you privately.with my email address.I'm not too great on the computer ,so hope you can get in touch.
Take care -who knows -I may get another son out of this -can't have too many.
Warm wishes ,
Louise
Hi again i have also traced records through ancestry to my birth records and was born mark philip savage in newcastle 7th jan 1969 have ref nos and all information coincides with all details i have found and you have given am so excited to potentially meet my brothers hope this reaches you soon take care