Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi
We are in the process of adopting a toddler from Albania. Anyone else in this forum who has or is adopting from Albania? I would like to connect with other adoptive parents.
Thanks Ann
HI :)
I adopted from Albania in 1991 :) My daughter is now 14 years old - she was almost 4 years old when we adopted her from Vlore, Albania. :) Actually - she will be 15 in a few weeks.
I know of 3 other families who adopted in 1991 and would LOVE to know of any others too.
Please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Cyndi
Advertisements
That would be wonderful - my home email is ckeilin @ alltel.net (remove spaces) or work ckeilin @ kccbottle.com (remove spaces).
You can visit our website at [url]www.thekeilins.com[/url] - our daughter from Albania is on the family page. :)
Looking forward to corresponding
Take care,
Hi! From reading the information posted to the Albania international STATE GOV site, I believe two agencies currently work out of Albania.
I just started working for One World Adoptions at [url]http://www.oneworldadoptions.org/[/url] and will be working with my Albanian contacts to add Albania to their adoption programs. :)
Perhaps once we get the program up and running, you can be one of our "pilot program families"!
Best wishes on your adoption journey,
Cyndi Keilin
Proud Mommy to
Becca b. 11/9/87 a. 8/24/91 - Vlore, Albania
Max b. 1/22/00 a. 4/24/01 - Semey, Kazakhstan