Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi! I was in the Bethesda Home for Girls in 1974. I, too, am looking for my adopted son. He was born 11-21-74 at Forest General and I know he was adopted by missionaries. I believe his name may be Steve. Have run in to brick walls everywhere. Please stay in touch with me and pass on any info you may have. I know "Uncle Bert" has passed away, and I haven't spoken to "Aunt Dot" in several years. God Bless you in your search!!
Advertisements
I am looking for my half brother that was taken from my mother I think in 73. My sister and I learned about all this not long ago and my mother passed away in April of this year. No-one will really give us much info. My mom wrote a blog about her experience of going into labor and how she passed out during the labor. When she woke up she was told there was no baby and to never talk about it again. It really screwed her up and she never recovered from that trauma. It effected her entire life and ultimately destroyed her and every relationship she ever had including the one she had w me and my sister. She would cry even recently about wanting to know where her son was. My sister and I want to find him. Our mom's name was Marla Gwendolyn Kelly she was born Sept 21,1954 and I think the baby was born in May of 73. She had light brown hair and blue eyes and 5ft 4in tall. Petite and very pretty. If this fits your description my name is Kelly and my email is kjthompson1978@gmail.com
looking for birth mother. She was in the roloff home bethesda. Was born at forest general in hattiesburg. taken away by the wells or the barnwells. contact me at docpcr@tribalectic.com