Advertisements
Advertisements
Born August 28th, 1978, in Truro Nova Scotia. Birth name was Julia Spencer. Mother's name was Katherine. Birth father's surname was Arsenault. Any info, please email me.
I just got a TON more information from my adoptive mother tonight. I think that I may be on the right track now. I now have my mother's birthdate - November 23rd, 1959.
If this is your birthday, and you're name's Katherine, AND, of course, you gave a child up for adoption in 1978, please get in touch with me.
Wish me luck........:)
Advertisements
Found birth father's family!!!!!
Still searching for birth mother to verify that I actually have the right family. Birth father passed away a few years ago, so we don't really KNOW unless we either find her so she can say yes this guy is your dad, or CAS will agree to open my records.
I'm not even asking them to give me tons of identifying information. I just want them to look and tell me if this is the right family or not. Yes, this is your dad's name, or no, it's not. Is that too hard for them to do?????
Actually, maybe I'll call them and see.
Wish me luck.
Hi Meghan,
I'm from Truro and I went to school with a Katherine Spencer...unfortunately, this Katherine Spencer is too young to be your mom (I'm 32) BUT, there are not many Spencers in Truro and it could be she was named for an aunt or something. I am not in touch with her anymore, however, we do have a mutual friend I will contact for you to see if I can come up with anything and I'll surely let you know what I find. Good luck with your search.
Tracy
Hi Tracy, Been awhile. I did find Cathy, didn't go very well; haven't talked to her in over 3 years now. I do talk to my grandmother once in awhile on the phone, and am hoping to go see her when we go home to visit this summer.