Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Mary Broome, I am looking for my birth mother,her name was AMELIA ANN TURLEY. She worked in a Machinist Rubber Factory. She lived in CLIFFORDS MESNE NEWENT. GLASTONBURY. She gave birth to a daughter at City Maternity Hospital Gloucester on the 24th september 1971 and named her Sarah Ann Turley:
Dear Piggin Mary
I just wanted to let you know that Cliffords Mense is about 4 miles from my home and it is actually Gloucestershire not Glastonbury. If i can be of any help please let me know. Also the hospital in Gloucester is called Gloucester Royal Hospital. Iam sure we are talking about the same places. Please email me and let me know.
ato2dp@btopenworld.com
Advertisements
[QUOTE=piggin mary]My name is Mary Broome, I am looking for my birth mother,her name was AMELIA ANN TURLEY. She worked in a Machinist Rubber Factory. She lived in CLIFFORDS MESNE NEWENT. GLASTONBURY. She gave birth to a daughter at City Maternity Hospital Gloucester on the 24th september 1971 and named her Sarah Ann Turley. Yes the name glastonbury links to the name of the farm she was bought up on. I am trying to make contact as I am related to you.
[QUOTE=tanithneil][QUOTE=piggin mary]My name is Mary Broome, I am looking for my birth mother,her name was AMELIA ANN TURLEY. She worked in a Machinist Rubber Factory. She lived in CLIFFORDS MESNE NEWENT. GLASTONBURY. She gave birth to a daughter at City Maternity Hospital Gloucester on the 24th september 1971 and named her Sarah Ann Turley. Yes the name glastonbury links to the name of the farm she was bought up on. I am trying to make contact as I am related to you. Yes we share the same birth mother. Please see your messages.
Many thanks. I am in hope that I can make contact with mary/ sarah. I was told about her right from young. I have been phoning all people with the same surname in a fifty mile radis of where she was born. Its been a long time since she has been on this site. I check the internet daily. One day I will find her. many thanks for your support.
Advertisements
piggin mary
My name is Mary Broome, I am looking for my birth mother,her name was AMELIA ANN TURLEY. She worked in a Machinist Rubber Factory. She lived in CLIFFORDS MESNE NEWENT. GLASTONBURY. She gave birth to a daughter at City Maternity Hospital Gloucester on the 24th september 1971 and named her Sarah Ann Turley:
Hello Mary Broome, Im not sure if this will help but my grandmothers name is kathleen anne turley born 11 feb 1924 she had a daughter by the name of amelia anne turley about your age but she didnt give birth to a sarah anne turley. Her mother was called sarah anne whittaker/ and then huggins. Hope this is helpful feel free to contact me i am doing the family tree at present.
Just wanted to wish you good luck. It took my son a while but we finally reunited 5 years into his search. Have you been on Genes Reunited as that may help you.
piggin mary
Mary, Are you still looking for Mary or have you been re-united with Ameila ? If you need help please contact me :)
Advertisements