Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for 2 brothers - birth names Raymond and Edward and 1 sister - birth name Dawn Marie. All three born between the years 1963 and 1967. Separated after fathers death in 1966 in Rochester, NY. One of the boys had a nick name of "poncho" and Raymond had light brown very curly hair. All were born in Rochester ... one may have been born in Potsdam, NY. I am the oldest - Cheryl and a younger sister (Denise) stayed together and were reunited with our birth mother after 2 years in foster care. Our fathers name was Donald Luke Matthews Jr.
I am just curious, was the girl the last one born in 1966, I was born May 30 1966 in NY-the date couldv'e been changed due to the adoption, just curious let me know .
Advertisements
To: Just curious........
Yes - the girl was born last. Not sure am still checking about the birth date. She was born in Rochester ... her birth name was Dawn Marie and I believe my mother was pregnant with her when our father died in September of 1966. I think she was born in Spring of 1967. This is a very sensitive topic in my family and not too many family members are willing to discuss it. However my maternal grandmother is starting to open up and has given me pictures of the boys and Dawn Marie. Keep in touch.
I can understand the sensitivity about the issue in your family.. because my adoptive family has always thought that i should just accept being adopted and not ask any questions about my past..so I am doing my search discretely without they're knowledge..because they would not understand. Keep in touch, and try to ask your Granmother more questions little by little.
My name is Raymond and I was adopted in Rochester ny and born in pottsdam ny and I had two sister and a brother. I was born in march 9 1965. I had brown curly hair. Please contact me
Hi, my name is Dawn Marie..I was born in Potsdam NY February 15th 1967. I was told I had 4 siblings and that my birth father died when my birth mother was pregnant with me. I'm not sure, but I believe she tried to take care of me for a short time..there might have been a grandmother involved also. I was put into foster home and eventually was adopted at 18 months old. I was adopted into a family in Rochester NY. Foster home was also in Rochester. This may or may not be all related, I don't know. It's the closest I've ever seen in my searching..but I know facts get mixed up through the years..for all I know you've been reunited with your siblings already! If you would like to talk, please contact me! Thanks!
Advertisements
My name is Raymond and I was adopted in Rochester ny and born in pottsdam ny and I had two sister and a brother. I was born in march 9 1965. I had brown curly hair. Please contact me
Raymond ... please contact me.