Advertisements
Advertisements
Ugh, I'm frustrated you guys. Not only is it bad enough I can't find anything in my search, I've posted numerous times on here with questions and no one ever replies to my posts, I'm not purposely whining, but would be nice to meet someone on here who shares the same experiences as I do, (In search mode) to share feelings with. If anyone sees this and needs a pal to talk to or would like a buddy to search with, drop me a line. Thanks
And not just the dead-end searchers. I see lots of threads where the people in the reunion are frustrated about the 'other' person not given enough or giving too much or....
I didn't have the time or patience to search on my own. I posted a few times on various web sites. Nothing.
I ended up putting a letter at the adoption agency where I was adopted. Nothing.
Now - my confidential intermediary (CI) I hired has sent my letter and photos. Nothing.
Yeah - I'm frustrated. But I also have a lot of other stuff going on in my life that keeps me otherwise occupied. I wish the other stuff was good right now - but that's a long story.
If you want to email me - I think you can get at my email address by hitting my log in name.
Take care.
Oh - and as far as people replying to threads. They can be fickle sometimes. Sometimes my threads are applied to - sometimes not. That's ok. It's just nice to get stuff off my chest if you know what I mean.
Advertisements
Thank Desi, I'm feeling a bit better I took aload off in here earlierjust by typing out my thoughts and you reminded me I do have great things happening in my life regardless, thank again! Feel free to keep in touch as to how your search goes
Hi Kay...
Know that you aren't alone... for me... I just rediscovered this board... and due to various things my time online is at times limited. I don't have time to read all the posts, however came across one earlier from you and will say this... keep posting... :) I'm kind of half in the search mode and half not... as it can be overwhelming at times... hang in there and keep asking questions... someone hopefully is bound to answer... take care.
K.
Kay,
I just read a few of your posts - the one that you linked to the anger thread made me cry. I just found out the names of my bparents last week and I *think* I found current addresses in the past few days - overwhelming. If you want to talk, or need any help send me an email. Take care of youself!!
Holly
hopkinsh@umich.edu
Holly -- how did you find their names??
The reason I ask is that I am in a similar situation....kinda. You can read my thread under "WOW - New Info On My Birth Family", but I am going thru the same mass of overwhelming emotions....so if you want to chat, mail me!
shirleyville@hotmail.com
Hugs,
Sally
Advertisements