Advertisements
Advertisements
I would be VERY cautious by trying to adopt and get all the BCIS required by the U.S. Before I would proceed and not have to have any worries about future conscienquieces. I would certainly
contact [url]www.limiar.com[/url] here in the U.S. that is a non profit organization and adopt with peace of mind. I would ask Nancy Cameron these questions first. Hope for your sakes, you are right but have heard of horrible stories by not going through the proper channels that will ge approved here in the states.
Advertisements
Hi Gilighan/Ike
I am brazilian and my husband is american. We are looking into adopting two brothers from brazil.
Can you send me the long e-mail about CEJA and LIMIAR. You can send it online.
Thanks so much,
Luciana
Hi!
I will send the long e-mail to you both. Please write to me at meuanjo@juno.com only because everytime I come to this site it won't let me be here for more than a couple of minutes
Ilke
Angel,
I've tried twice to send you my looooong e-mail but it always come back. Is your e-mail address typed correctly, or do you have a filter that won't allow some addresses reach yours?
Ilke
Advertisements
OK we have a lot of United States citizens adopting from Brazil but can anyone tell me if the proceedure into Canada is the same.
I am wanting a 8-10 yr old son. Are older children easier to adopt? Hope someone can help me
Advertisements
Checking to see if anyone out there is currently adopting from BRAZIL and how you get in contact with Ceja the org. that I've heard is the starting point. My husband and I live in Dallas and out of all the south american countries hear it was relatively inexpensive to adopt from there. He is German and I am Spanish.
Nicole
My wife and I returned just 2 weeks ago from working with street children in Brazil. We were there for 6 months and fell in love with the kids. But even before we went, we looked into adopting Brazilian children. We've looked for information the past 2 years. I would love to see the "long e-mail" mentioned here so frequently.
Josh Jacobs
jox77@hotmail.com
Josh,
I am sending my huge long letter to your e-mail. It is too big to be posted here.
Ilke
Ilke, could you please send me a copy of the imfamous e-mail.
My wife and I are looking into adopting in Brazil and could use any help. Has any one tried to adopt in Bahia? We will be living there for several months noext year and were wondering how the process varies from state to state.
thanks,
Gustavo
Advertisements
Hi. I am new here and have read the posts here with interests. My husband lived in Brazil for a few years and speaks fluent Portuguese and we would like to adopt a child from Brazil.
Could you send us that long email as well that you sent to Jill? I don't care how long it is... you can send it to my personal email address!!
Thanks so much!
Stephanie
jeffcolemanfamily@comcast.net