Advertisements
Advertisements
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND RELATIVELY NEW TO SEARCHING. I ADMIT I AM LEARY ABOUT GIVING OUT INFORMATION. THE OTHER SITES I HAVE VISITED TRY TO PROTECT REGISTRANTS. WITH THAT SAID I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION OR TIPS ABOUT SEARCHING IN THIS WONDERFUL STATE OF UTAH. THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR ADOPTIONS BEING DONE NOW BUT THEY ARE VERY TIGHT LIPPED ABOUT ADOPTIONS IN THE PAST. THANKS TO ANYONE WILLING TO HELP. GEORGE
Advertisements
I am searching for birth parents. Do you know of any other sites for utah. Most that I have tried have very few registrants or are no longer up and running. I have been down to the court house and was unable to find the birthdate. The women helping me said it is possible that the adoption may have been in Arizona. They only use confidential mediators there and wont release info unless the other party consents. Thats if they can locate anyone. Very frustrating. By the way what are the smilies used for anyway?
Well, the reason I asked who you are looking for is because your post is titled Baby Girl... and your name is George. Are you male or female? I am looking for my sister that was born 2/7/77 in Bountiful, Utah. We believe that her DOB and/or POB could have been changed on her amended birth certificate. We also believe that she was taken over Utah state lines, but we don't know what state. The smiley faces are to show your emotions to the people you send messages to.
Thanks!
Tisha
:confused:
Well if you must know I am female. I believe that the info provided to me is correct because I spoke with the attorney that handled the adoption. He just couldnt release any NEW info to me at the time. Good luck in your search for your sister. And Thanks
Do you know your moms name at your birth or your name at birth What is your name now? I understand your fears of posting some info on these sites but I think in order to find someone or to get help in finding them You have to post some stuff Anyway I am writing you cause I met a lady well been e-mailin a lady I found on Adoption.com She is searching for her birth daughter I told her for certain reasons that I would try to help her But she had and gave up a baby girl born 1977 baby girl born in slc utah but she now lives in arizona might be a shot in the dark but who knowsI think she had posted her childs dob as 1/1977or 10/77 but I know dates could have been changed She had named her Sarah at birth I believe
Advertisements
*** Update: FOUND!!! *** (As of 02/2015 through DNA Testing)
If you want the details you can see those on face book on my page Utah Adoption Search and Reunion. Or just google it.