Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm trying to get records from 1969 for the St. Pete FCH. Looking for information on my daughter given up for adoption. Memory is sketchy, but you can reply to my email also. Thanks.
Advertisements
go to the ohio bureau of vital statictis and get a copy of you birth certificate make sure you get the book copy. it has alot of information on it. It costs 21.50 and you need a notorized paper saying you are who you are. it will probably take about 6 weeks to get. hope this info helps.
1 Liked
 likes this.
My BM was at this home in DC.in 1967. After the Freedom of Information act, she was able to have a sucessful search. I think she said she had to pay though. I wish I could add more information for you. Good luck!
i was wondering if you could help me fine my sister her birth name was tina louise wittenmyer her bday july 21,1972 she was born is st.petersburg florida my mom stayed at florence crittenton my moms name ws carol wittenmyer at the time please help me thanks stephanie
Last update on October 7, 11:59 am by Stephanie Sours.
Advertisements
I FOUND THIS INFORMATION. IF ANY OF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND RECORDS FOR THE FLORENCE CRITTENTON HOMES.
CALL THIS NUMBER TO MAKE SURE IF IT STILL EXISTS:
(202)638-2952 EXT.4294 ASK FOR THE FLORENCE CRITTENTON DIVISION.
IF THE PLACE NO LONGER EXISTS THAN YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE TO THIS ADDRESS:
SOCIAL WELFARE HISTORY ARCHIVES
C/O DAVID CLAWSON
101 WALTER LIBRARY
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
117 PLEASANT STREET S.E.
MINNEAPOLIS,MINNESOTA 55455
Is this information still current?