Advertisements
Advertisements
I was wondering if you know anything about the FCH in Akron Ohio. I am still trying to find out my birthmothers name but I have to start somewhere. I do know her birthday is 5 days before mine. Sorry I am rambling I am just anxious to get the ball rolling. Thanks Lisa
Advertisements
I have gone back to the FCH in Mobile and is not even an unwed mother's home anymore...I couldn't find out if they still have one in Mobile, but do know the building I was at is now (or at least it was 2 years ago) a home for handicap children..I talked to the staff there and thye couldn't help me at all about any info. thanks for any help...
thanks for the information about the FC Homes. I am just starting a search for my daughter born in FC home Atlantic City, New Jersey 1/63. My name is Irene Malloy and I am new at this but I pray that I am able to locate my daughter with God's help.:)
If anyone has any info on FC homes in or around Akron, Ohio in the late 60's (69 to be specific), I would sure appreciate it.
-Scott
Advertisements
You can get the number for the fch in Baltimore MD their number is in the phone book i know i got it and got the info i needed
I am a reunited birthmom and stayed at FCH in Brighton Massachusetts from January 1972 to June 1972. That place and the people who lived there made a lifetime impact on me. I would very much love to talk to some of the "girls" that stayed there at that time. I shared a room down on the West Wing in the 4 bedroom dorm.
Is anyone that was there interested?
Louise
I wonder if there's any records for the Flo Crittendon home in Atlantic City NJ?
I would love to be in contact with anyone who stayed at that home, especially during April 1956 or sometime before, as I was born in April of '56. Maybe someone knows my birth mother.
thanks,
Mina
MiFre9@aol.com
I just created a new board for adoptees whose birthmothers were residents of nationwide FC homes, it's also for former residents to post too.
thanks,
Mina
(Ps..if I posted this twice, sorry about that, lol)
[url]http://groups.msn.com/FlorenceCrittendonAdoptionSearch/[/url]
Advertisements
I DID A MESSAGE TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR REPLY. HOWEVER IT WENT UNDER GENERAL INSTEAD OF FLORIDA.
THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO POST.:) :)
Wow, thanks for telling me that hon, I'll see if I can move it to the appropriate folder :)
Much love,
Mina :)
my mother was able to get her non-id information from the fc of st. petersburg. im not sure how she did it though.she was born in september 1960.
Yesterday we were moving my grandmother and came across a piece of paper which had the information about an adoption that she had kept secret all these years. It says that a boy, John Michael, was born on 12/10/1953 at Boston Lying-In Hospital. She said the parents names were Derboghosian.
If anyone cn help me, I would be so greatful!
Keri
Advertisements
Oh and I forgot to say that her parents sent her to Florence Crittendon home for unwed mothers in Brighton Massachusetts.