Advertisements
Advertisements
ISO Birthmother/ Family
Baby boy born March 9, 1967
Anchorage, Alaska
Providence Hospital
Atty Helen Simpson arranged final adoption in 1968.
Birth Certificate lists Fay Clara Manthey as Birthmother with no Birthfather listed. Birthmother born in Washington state. Age was 21 at my birth.
I've been looking for 4 years now. Please find me!
Mike
mrkelley@losch.net
Advertisements
Rocklyn
ISO Birthmother/ Family
Anchorage, Alaska
Providence Hospital
Birth Certificate lists Fay Clara Manthey as Birthmother with no Birthfather listed. Birthmother born in Washington state. Age was 21 at my birth.
Mike
mrkelley@losch.net
I AM YOUR BIRTH MOTHER. THE NAME YOU WERE GIVEN FOR YOUR BIRTH MOTHER WAS DONE BY HELEN SIMPSON, THE ATTORNEY, to hide all traces of you. I am Molly (Florence) Hastin (Garn). Your birth father is Ronald K. Garn, who left Anchorage before you were born. Your name on the birth Certificate was Gregory Lee Garn.....Dear God, I have been serching for you for so long....many years. I love you so much. My email is Cacktisrose@msn.com and my phone is 801-253-9662. My cell is 801-703-3150. Please call. You have siblings....James R. Johnson is your full brother. Please contact me.....I love you
Rocklyn
ISO Birthmother/ Family
Anchorage, Alaska
Providence Hospital
Mike
mrkelley@losch.net
I AM YOUR BIRTH MOTHER. THE NAME YOU WERE GIVEN FOR YOUR BIRTH MOTHER WAS DONE BY HELEN SIMPSON, THE ATTORNEY, to hide all traces of you. I am Molly (Florence) Hastin (Garn). Your birth father is Ronald K. Garn, who left Anchorage before you were born. Your name on the birth Certificate was Gregory Lee Garn.....Dear God, I have been serching for you for so long....many years. I love you so much. My email is Cacktisrose@msn.com and my phone is 801-253-9662. My cell is 801-703-3150. Please call. You have siblings....James R. Johnson is your full brother. Please contact me.....I love you
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi , Did you sign up on registry.adoption.com database? Also put a notarized signature consent form into your file with alaska saying you want to share contact information. For searching anyone there are search groups. Did you do DNA? email me at joan85032@yahoo.com
Sincerely, Joan
Try doing AncestryDNA. Did you put a consent form in the file with the state? In case a family member comes looking for you.
Advertisements
Did you do AncestryDNA ?
ISO Birthmother/ Family
Anchorage, Alaska
Providence Hospital
Mike
mrkelley@losch.net
Hi, did you find yet?
sincerely,
Joan