Advertisements
Advertisements
Dear Cindy: I can only say that if your mother was at the Florence Crittenton Home you can contact Donell Steel. She will check your file and if there is a release of information by your birth mother you will be able to obtain the information that you are looking for
Good Luck
Billow
Advertisements
Hello there Billow,
I was just wondering how I can contact that person...do you happen to have a number or email address? Since I live in Columbus, Ohio now, I don't have access to a Erie phone book. I thank you so much for your suggestion!
Thanks again!
Cindi
I am in search of my birthmother. I was born in Abington, PA at Abington Memorial Hospital on Oct. 1, 1968. I was given over to a christian adoption agency with social worker Robert Ekeland and adopted soon thereafter. I have no information on my birthmother and I don't think my birthfather was in the picture. I would appreciate any help in how to go about finding out any information.
[Edited to Remove Terms Of Service Violation]
7. You may not use any Adoption Media website to search for birthfamily if you or the person you are looking for are not both 18 years of age or older. By using any Adoption Media website or service, you agree that doing so does not violate any law, statute or court order.
Advertisements
Hi, my name is Lisa. I am searching for my birth mother JoAnne Ramano. She gave birth to my May 29, 1969, at Magee Womans Hosp in Pittsburgh, PA. She was born 1948.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Lisa
Hi, I saw your thread and saw that you do searches for Pa. I have been looking for my biological mother for over 10 years and keep running into brick walls. Your help would be so appreciated. My Dob: 7-1-73. I was born at Miseracordia hospital in Philadelphia PA and adopted through Catholic Social Services. The names on my adoption papers were: Jennifer Ann Myers and Jennifer Ann Gelzinis. I know her name was Jan Myers and she was about 32 years old when she had me. She had red hair, green eyes and is about 5'8. Her last known address was in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia. N. Cottman and Tudor St. You would think with all the info. I have I would be able to find her. I know she was unwed at the time of my birth. This means so much to me that someone is willing to help me in my search. Thank-you so much! Angelique
I really can't help within the Philadelphia area. I am concentrating more on the Erie County area. However, there is a state registry for Pa. that you could register on. In addition if you know if your ** stayed in a "home" ie: Florence Crittenon then you can send a notorized letter to be put in your file stating that you WANT and give PERMISSION for your ** to contact you. You will have to specify in what manner she may reach you: eg:phone, email, letter, meet in person; etc. Good luck with your search. I have been looking for l0 years also and it is so frustrating. Be careful of not falling into any of these groups that ask for money and guarantee results. I have tried them all and they are a scam!
billow
Advertisements
I see that you have received several replies so I hope you don't mind another. Like others I am not sure what to do next. I have requested my original birth certificate from Harrisburg and received a letter that Harrisburg had no information for me. They suggested that I call the Lancaster court house.
The only information I know is:
Born: April 10, 1972
Lancaster, PA
Female
I was 3 days old
I do not have my birth certificate information with me right now to forward to you, if that would even help.
Is this going to be an impossible search because of the lack of information?
Kim Hershey
Dear Kim: As I have said my experience has been in the Erie County area. You can follow the same procedures I have recomended to others; register with the PA Nat'l adoption registry. Absolutely get your Birth Certificate. A wealth of information is available. Register on as many re-unite forms as possible. If you have any specific questions pleasee feel free to contact me at Elizabeth_ullrich@yahoo.com
Good luck
HI MY NAME IS WENDY I GAVE BIRTH TO A BOY 12-27-69 IN SPRINGFIELD PA AT TRI-COUNTY HOSPITAL I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY SON SINCE HE BECAME A MAN EVERY PLACE I GO I HIT A BRICK WALL I LIVE IN INDIANA NOW SO ITS HARD TO GET ANYWHERE I WANTED TO FIND SOMEBODY WHO COULD HELP ME WITH THE LEG WORK IF YOU KNOW OF ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW LADYG6979@AOL.COM
Advertisements
born 8-17-1969 twins girl and boy born at St Vincent DePaul hospital . Birth mother was 25 ,divorced and had a 7 year old daughter ,lived with her parents. birth father was 30 and was not married. both of irish decent ** was also hungarian.
any info on my ** bf or sibling would be helpful.... thanks
ANITA
Hi there!
I recentely wrote to the hospital were I was born and requested my records. I was told records were only kept 10yrs and destroyed. Is this possible. I did not mention adopition and used my first name and birth last name. I got a letter and a phone call saying they were destroyed. I just cna't belive they are allowed to destroy some ones records of life.. tell me this isn't so...please..The hospital is Ohio Valley General Hospital in Kennedy Twp. Pittsburgh..
Thank you,
Patty