Advertisements
Advertisements
I have been looking for 30 years now. With love in my heart every day. I do not want to interfere. I just want him to know if he chooses to make the choice to find me, that I am willing.
Advertisements
I am an adoptee and I was born in Harrisburg, PA at the Community General Osteopathic Hospital on Tuesday, July 6, 1976. I believe it was a private adoption handled by Attny Bricker and done at the Dauphin Cnty Courthouse with Judge Schwope presiding. Thanks!
I'M A BIRTH MOTHER FROM PA BUT LIVE IN INDIANA NOW NEED SOME HELP IN MY SEARCH I GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY BOY ON 12/27/69 AT TRI-COUNTY HOSPITAL IN SPRINGFIELD PA MY SON WAS ADOPTED THE EARLY PART OF 1970 LAWYERS NAME WAS RAYMOND RUBINS I KEEP ON HITTING A BRICK WALL I GOT THE RECORDS FROM THE HOSPITAL BUT IT WASN'T CLEAR BECAUSE IT WAS COPY FROM MICRO FILM THE LAWYER HUNG UP ON ME BEFORE HE DID HE SAID HE BURNED THE RECORDS CAN THEY DO THAT? I DON'T WANT TO INTERFER IN HIS LIFE BUT I GAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHILD THAT I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TOLET GO BUT KNEW I COULDN'T BE SELFISH AND JUST THINK OF MYSELF HE WAS #1 HIS NEEDS CAME FIRST IT WAS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS TO DO (THE SECOND IS SEARCHING) WHY CAN'T THE COURTS LET YOU KNOW IF YOUR CHILD IS OK? I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT WHAT ELSE TO DO.
[Edited to Remove Terms Of Service Violation]
7. You may not use any Adoption Media website to search for birthfamily if you or the person you are looking for are not both 18 years of age or older. By using any Adoption Media website or service, you agree that doing so does not violate any law, statute or court order.
My name is Kathleen A. Gibbons Wolfe. My son was born in St. Vincents Maternity Home, West Philadelphia. His date of bith was 8/29/68. My father has recently told me that my son who I named Mark Anthony Gibbons might have been placed to a couple in NJ. Saint Vincents Maternity home has been closed. The records are at Holy Family Center, 227 N 18th St., Philadelphia, PA 19103. I am working thru getting all the waivers of confidentiality signed with the home and PA Division of Vital Records and with The Holy Family Center. If you can be of any help please respond. It is very difficult knowing that I have no rights. I pray he is looking for me. It is his right if he wants to find me that he be given the necessary information
Advertisements
I have not had any success in finding my birth mother or birth father. I have written the courts and added myself to every register I have come across. If you have any information or know of anything else I can do please let me know. All help is GREATLY appreciated.
Love Lori
Seeking: My birth mother. Her name is Anna Freihart. She is of German Decent. She gave birth to me on July 31, 1966 in PA.
Advertisements
IM THE ADOPTEE!!!
Maybe you can help me.....
I was born in Allentown, PA on July 31, 1966. I was taken from my birth mother at 2 days old. Her name is Anna Freihart. I was adopted by a family who lived in Baldwin, Long Island. My adoption was completed in Nassua County, NY.
My adopted mother and father never saw my birth mom. However, my adopted grandmother did meet her. She said that my birth mother was tall, had redish blonde hair and blue/green eyes. She said she was a very attractive woman and that she was mostly German.
I have spoken to several of the Freiharts in NJ, NY and FL but they have never heard of an Anna Freihart. All of the Freiharts that I spoke to were very nice and all from the same family.
I have put myself on all the adoption registers and anywhere else that I can think of.
I have tried to get my "unidentifying information" but PA says that NY has it and NY says they cant find anything on me. Just my sister who was also adopted 2 yrs after me.
If you have any ideas, suggestion I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately I dont have the funds to hire an attorney or an investigator.
Thank you all and good luck with your search.
Love Lori Lee
Advertisements
I do not have the lawyers name. He was the attorney that worked at my adopted dad's company at the time (so they say) as for the doctor...no clue. I have called the hospital and they said they have long gotten rid of the records. Keep in mine....I will be 38 on July 31 of this yr.
Thanks for trying
Female born June 22, 1942 in phila pa st. vincents My mother inlaw is very sick and in need to find her birth famil before time runs out she does not have much time left and I know the best gift for her is to find her birth family here is the info we have.She was born June 22, 1942 at St. vincents in phila the birth mother lied about a lot of thing so we dont know what it true or not but anyway the birth mothers name was joyce she was 22 years old and single she had siblings name Lee, Maria, Rasaria or rasaris and Verna.....verna married and her last nmae was Burke we were told the birth mother also gave birth to a son sometime in 1941 the birth fathers name was Joe he was married but sepperated and 27 or 28 years old he was also the father of the son the birth father was italian and from south philadelphia so was the birth mother she may have been french anyone who can help us in finding her family would be greatly apprectiated like I said her time is running out and we would really like to find her family before it does the information provided is what we got from catholic social services of philadelphia. Afte look at the copy of the letter the birth mother left she said sorry for leaving the way I did on the 31st of june they told us she left 6 days after the birth so that would make her birthday be june 25 but her birth certificate says the 22 and she was baptized on the 29th of june at st. clements church PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME> THANKS