Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on May 8th, 1971 at Booth Memorial Hospital in Queens NY, I am a male, and I am looking for my birthmother and other family. I don't know much about the adoption...only that my mother was forced to give me up for adoption by her mother and that it was possibly through a Lutheran Church.
I would love to find you mom, and also any brothers and sisters I may have. I have a wonderful family of my own now, wife and children, to introduce you too.
Mother's Day is almost here, I have a great adopted mother and father, who I love very much, but you remain as always in the back of my mind and in the middle of my heart. Are you out there? I hope so...Happy Mother's Day...
Love,
Michael
Advertisements
Mike,
Did you contact New York about Non-ID? Do they have any to release to you? Were you also adopted in New York? There were quite a few babies born in New York who were then adopted in other states like Florida. Have you joined ISRR? Other mutual consent reunion registries? I've heard tell that birth indexes are available for certain years withing New York. A good resource for New York info is:
Tina's Adoption Page for New York:
[url]http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/9606/states/newyork.html[/url]
Check out the laws and contact every support group on her page - they may have search angels or registries that can assist you.
Also try a group I am acquainted with: Unsealed Initiative [url]http://www.unsealedinitiative.org/html/more_info.html[/url]
If you get truly desperate try [url]http://www.kinsolving.com[/url] I am using them now, but have not found yet.
Some other links that might be helpful can be found below my signature. Best regards to you and yours. Feel free to email me directly at ray@raybuffer.com
-Ray
Hello, my name is Christine morano. My mother is Diane gonzalez. I have been looking for my brother that was born may 22,1971 for
Years. Born in Booth memorial hospital in queens. My mother was only 13 years old
When she had my brother . Her mother made her give him up. This can be you. Maybe birthday is wrong. Please lord tell me
This is you. We looked for years and my mother /our mother prays all
The time to find you. Please please call me any time of day or night. If you up call me or text me
Now pleaseee 631-649-6007
Last update on September 24, 12:35 am by Christine Morano.
I was born on May 8th, 1971 at Booth Memorial Hospital in Queens NY, I am a male, and I am looking for my birthmother and other family. I don't know much about the adoption...only that my mother was forced to give me up for adoption by her mother and that it was possibly through a Lutheran Church.
I would love to find you mom, and also any brothers and sisters I may have. I have a wonderful family of my own now, wife and children, to introduce you too.
Mother's Day is almost here, I have a great adopted mother and father, who I love very much, but you remain as always in the back of my mind and in the middle of my heart. Are you out there? I hope so...Happy Mother's Day...
Love,
Michael
Advertisements
Love,
Michael
Hello, my name is Christine morano. My mother is Diane gonzalez. I have been looking for my brother that was born may 22,1971 for
Years. Born in Booth memorial hospital in queens. My mother was only 13 years old
When she had my brother. Her brother made her give him up. This can be you. Maybe birthday is wrong. Please lord tell me
This is you. We looked for years and my mother /our mother prays all
The time to find you. Please please call me any