Advertisements
Advertisements
boy born 5/5/1965 in Gainesville, Florida
Searching for birth mother and/or father. Born in home for un-wed mothers, my adopted mom says. Probably born at the hospital and birth mother was cared for at the home. I have an info sheet from agency or home.
Info sheet says:
"Natural mother:
Dark brown hair, brown eyes, medium complexion
height 5'6", weight 117 lbs.
Religion: Catholic
Education: Senior in high school
Nationality(Descent): Spanish and English
Medical history: Maternal grandmother had mild diabetes and maternal grandfather had lung cancer.
Assumed Father: (?)
Light brown hair, green eyes, fair complexion
height 5'8", weight 145 lbs.
Religion: Catholic
Education: high school and one year college
Nationality(Descent): German, English and French.
Medical history: not known"
Keep in mind that this info sheet was typed in 1965. There is no agency name, signature, date, or stamp on the page.
I have some questions I would like to ask my birth parents or their family. If you recognize any of these facts above, please reply here.
Thanks!
Advertisements
I am searching for my brother. My father's name is Leland Blake Lewis and he had a son with a woman named Jill Froscher back in 1965. Unfortunatley I do not have a lot of information. I know that my father and Jill were both about 15 years old when this happend. I think that the baby was born in Gainesville Florida. We also think that he was adopted to a doctor's family in New York, but really are not sure. If this sounds like it could be you please call or write me.
Amanda Lewis
(800) 552-1340 Ext. 333
(386) 341-4447
alewis@capofficeproducts.com
prosperity081@yahoo.com
God Bless.
So your mom must have been at the Hampton Hall? I'm also looking for my dad's birth mother and she was there as well. He was born in 1964. I have her name and an info sheet like yours, but even with a private investigator, dna test, search angels, etc. we haven't had any luck. :( Any update on yours?
1 Liked
 likes this.